Utopia : The Land of My Soul

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Marmalade days with a pinch of salt

Sugar and salt might be the most uncongenial duo to serve the taste buds, but bittersweet moments in life are not unheard of. Have you ever felt a lump in your throat when you are filled with blissful ecstasy? Is it because our sublime moments are fraught with inexplicable pain? Or is it because happiness comes with unsolicited brother called "kill-joy" pain to take us into a ride?

Life is a queer taskmaster. It admonishes us if we outdo our quota of mirth, but it never compensates generously for the prickly thorns it offers. why am I turning a weeping philosopher I, myself, cannot deduce. But a tingling realization in the brain is prompting me certain answers, which have been elusive to me for quite some time. I guess every woman, who nears the roadway to a 'second innings' has her jittery moments tempered with welled up happiness. I would loathe a woman who has never ever had the feel of pandemonium while embracing a lifelong menace called 'marriage'.

God bless the souls of all those fortunate buds of May, who have eluded the marriage mouse-trap quite successfully.

Labels:

posted by Amrita at 3:21 pm

1 Comments:

funny how i landed up at this post...so well written and conveyed...btw mice these days have learnt to outsmart all mousetraps....wth they even know how to speak and cook! evolution my friend!

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home