Utopia : The Land of My Soul

Thursday, August 21, 2008










Returning to blogdom would be such a long journey, who would have thought?
Don't know when I had bid farewell to this hemisphere, but coming back to it just seemed to be the outcome of a white heat of idea. I had almost let my creative streak go famished for a long stretch of time. During this dry patch I have missed my little world where I used to let my hair down and poured out my feelings uninhibited.

I have really missed the little bird like joy of hopping from one blog to another in search of some tonic for my brains. And not to forget my friends! I deserted them as if they were just names. Though I often came to visit the relics of my past creativity, but the urge to scribble and fill the blogosphere never got the better of me. Somehow, to make an effort to break free the chains of sluggishness and empty my heart out made me cringe. But I have to get out of my cluster.

So, this small poem is for all my blogpals to tell them I’m back.

When I left, I had my heart-full
Without an adios, without rhyme or reason,
With no inch to treasure even a single word from the friends!
I was a lost soul, I was unaware of the loss I were to bear.
To be estranged, to tear away the frail thread, to distance away second by second…

Hide and seek, hide and seek, hide and seek.
Seek till you think deep, seek till you drop deep.
Hide till you can seek, and seek till I hide.

Labels:

posted by Amrita at 5:50 pm

3 Comments:

Nice pic... hope you were having as good time as those kids were...

about the disappearing thing, i guess i understand...

WELCOME back.

8:23 am  

hi amrita..liked your blog..liked the colours..welcome back

hope u read the comments :)

1:02 pm  

I can relate to this poem. Even I jus got back after a year long break..welcome back amuf

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home