Utopia : The Land of My Soul

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just crap

I'm not feeling like scribbling down anything. I'm feeling like the fountainhead of my thoughts has been choked, there is no influx of ideas, no words streaming out of the mind even if I rack my brain to the farthest...It just seems empty, barren, infertile, numbed.

I don't sense that I can ever possibly manage to come up with any more fresh ideas to format and key-board. While I'm just trying to kill time strumming my fingers on the letters, I don't know what to type in the next line.I'm literally fishing for sentences, words and most importantly the pith to write about.

Today is Panchami. Just a few hours to go for our biggest festival to pilot off. I'm rite now sitting in my work station in the office, with nothing to keep me seriously engaged [when i said that I meant UI've practically no work at hand :)]. And so, in desperation to keep my lazy brains from dozing off to where they are used to go in such God-only-knows-what-to-do situations. So, I'm doing what I'm best at i.e talking gibberish, all crap. Actually, I'm not getting anybody's head to chew up, anyone who can lend me a patient ear to listen up the utter non-sense stuff that I'm so willing to throw up. And then Voila the flames of unlit brain lit !! I thought what better way to make my voice heard than through this dumb, nerd box?

Labels:

posted by Amrita at 4:01 pm

8 Comments:

hmm we are listening :))

7:22 pm  

are you guys hiring...can I send my resume. Would love your job ;)

9:13 pm  

U are sayin tht u have nuthin to write still it was such a nice read. I mean blogs are all abt expressin urself it was nice to knw abt ur job n life. waise u are in advertizing I wud liek to talk to u in detail abt tht once i get back to calcutta ...

12:45 pm  

hehe. just chill babe!!!
u'll soon find that ur a literary superhero, an epitome of flowing thoughts :)
till den just sit back n relax
:)

6:54 pm  

i guess i have been there. seen it, and hence could relate to it a whole lot!!

:)

8:03 pm  

Agree with frivolous totally!

10:20 am  

oh..there was somethin to read about this nothing!!..

neway i envy ur workplace!!

3:04 am  

Dont complain when you have no work at hand cause soon you will be cursing that you dont have time to breathe beacuse of the work load.
Thanks for visiting my blog and the compliment.
See you around.

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home