Utopia : The Land of My Soul

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Apples and Oranges, apples with oranges!!!

Nostalgia and Ecstasy,
nostalgic yet ecstatic;
Downcast thoughts and jovial mirth,
moroseness yet cheer;
Hollowness making noise and brimming with elation,
empty yet overflowing;
Passionately clinging and letting it slip off sandily,
besotted yet casual;
Flickering images and fresh stock,
recollecting yet perceiving;
Fresh blossoms and nipped buds,
start and stop...beginning from ending... exposition yet denouement?

Truth,Truth and nothing but the Truth!
Two hemispheres.....which side playing apples and which oranges?
Data mismatch....page cannot be displayed!
Forget the virtual reality, it is flesh and blood. Quite possible, ain't it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Blogpals,

A little allibi to go with this...the moment I drafted this small poem i thought i should suffice it too. 2 months, from the last day I posted something on blog, was caged in frustration, stagnancy, long tunnel riding, dangling between two over-lapping thoughts - in a nutshell I was in a complete stasis from the career's POV. Then the new year's bell donged and something in me lurched, 15 days of kick-on-the-butt search for a greener pasture, tummy twisting moments, some knock abouts and I was through with a crisp new job. Then 3 days of absconding to a sea-coast with friends and family. Tendering of resignation followed on return, 30 days of final countdown that sublimated in a jiffy as if into nowhere. Then for the last 2 months am tasting water of the new pond I chose - my new office, pals! So, almost 5 months of marooning off from blogdom is explained.

Apologies for putting up this image of a droning bee. Not wholly but more or less the account is true to my knowledge. This new office has stringent laws. No personal work is allowed. "Tresspassers shall be prosecuted" and this holds good. And believe me I'm playing safe. I had pocketed these two months to get accustomed. And now, when I have finished mapping what stands where, I have a good mind of coming back. For now chow, will return back soon. Astala vista pals!!!!
posted by Amrita at 6:05 pm

3 Comments:

WB after all ups and downs !
Hope now u want disappear for such long time ??

Take Care
Vikas{V}

3:09 pm  

A very beautiful piece Amrita, though parts of it were somewhat tough to grasp...

Look forth to seeing much more of your articles in the days ahead. They are a pleasure to read.

Cheers!

Pranav

10:07 am  

Ah! When I am back, seems like u r gone!! :P :D Do come back soon, pal...

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home